The client was an Australian Real Estate company that had years of experience in the domain. They were looking to expand their market share and reach by introducing a new mobile application that contains video overviews of the properties they sell. This real estate video editing case study would shed light on the level of expertise we hold when it comes to manipulation of videos for real estate purposes.
The requirement of the client:
When the client approached us, they had been looking for a video editing agency that can offer extensive, affordable and timely video editing services. They wanted to get the videos edited in a timely manner so that they could host them to the application they are looking to launch on both Android and iOS platforms. The clients required us to:
- Edit the videos they had with them to three-minute videos that provided effectively and details overviews of the projects they are offering.
- They also needed us to comply with a range of quality standards they had established for the videos.
- The project also required to be completed on a weekly basis and for a period of three months.
- Since the project also involved a range of videos for numerous properties, the client needed us to offer an affordable package.
What were the challenges WinBizSolutions had to face during the execution of the project?
During the initial stages of the project itself, we were able to identify the challenges. We realized that the following challenges needed to be addressed:
- There were many challenges in the original footages provided with us. The challenges included shaky cameras, lighting issues, irregular pixilation and other issues that affected the quality of the videos.
- The client needed to get the videos edited on weekly basis and the number of videos to be edited was quite high.
- We also found the footages shared with us to be of different resolutions and frame rates which affected the pace of the project execution.
How did the video editing team of WinBizSolutions meet these challenges?
Though we identified the project to be an extremely challenging one, the growth and international prospects of the project were really tantalizing. We were also driven by the opportunity to undertake such an extensive and challenging project. As such, we approached the project through the following means:
- The first thing we did was to create a strategic project execution plan that encompassed all sides of the project and the requirements of the clients.
- We constituted a special team for the project. The team consisted of a project manager, a quality team and various video editors. We also created a single point of contact that involved in constant communication with the client for the project.
- The team also was requested to work for longer hours per day so that the client’s requirements could be met on daily basis. An incentive program was also established to motivate the team for the project.
- We also equipped the team with the best workstations and state-of-the-art video editing programs to carry out the project efficiently and on time.
- The quality team was responsible for ensuring the quality of the project is done and they reviewed the work before being sent to the clients.
- We started the project doing three different videos to understand the quality and aesthetical preferences of the clients. Once the same was done, it was shared with the client and the suggestions were incorporated. Based on the sample we also created a quality and esthetical blueprint that was later used to edit videos that match the needs, quality standards and aesthetical preferences of the client.
- After each week, a conference was conducted with the client to understand their comments and suggestions.
What were the results of the project?
At the end of the project, we were able to deliver the project well before the timeframe established by the client; thanks to our strategic planners and relentless efforts of the team constituted for the project. We met about 98% of the quality standards and expectations of the client. With the help of professional real estate video editing services rendered by the team, the client was able to launch their mobile application on time. Satisfied with our professional and effective intervention, the client assigned a few more projects to us in the following months.
Do you have a project that needs the support of a professional team?
If you have a similar project that needs the support of a professional team of exceptional video editors, we can help you. Over the years, we have associated with numerous clients from domestic and international markets offering similar video post-processing services. With the right team, infrastructure and expertise in the field, we can meet and exceed all your requirements at affordable rates. Contact our service support desk if you need our help.