Our client was a Norwegian sports and outdoor photography firm which, along with several of its associates, partners and suppliers, offered photographs clicked for the elite and junior classes in Norway.
Our client was required to offer their customers perfectly processed photos that were of top quality. The client needed to significantly reduce the cost of production in order to retain the client base which would otherwise make different arrangements for similar products. While our client had in-house resources to meet the requirements, the cost and time were always major problems that added to the overall expenditure of their production considerably.
This situation prompted them to outsource the project for the first time and the client needed us to:
- Offer services on time at affordable costs so that they couldoffer the same to their clients at competitive rates.
- Ensure that the quality specifications and requirements are always met
- Never exceed the budget constraints given by them
The project team comprising of experienced image editing experts carried out a detailed study and analysis of the project requirements. We understood that we would have to take the following steps:
- Providingfaster service delivery through round-the-clock reporting
- Maintaining high-quality outputsat all times
- Makinguse of licensed creative software suits and improving resource infrastructure
- Setting up a quality assessment team with skilled editors and supervisors
- Establishingan intelligent quality control system and adhering to the same
- Assigning a project lead and make him/her the point of contact for all communications
Having years of experience in the field, we could immediately understand the scope of the requirements of the client.We also created a project execution plan to figure out how we could tackle the requirements professionally while complying with the quality specifications of the client and while respecting his budget and schedule.
We deployed the following resources and infrastructure to meet the requirements of the client in a timely manner:
- Adequate resource allocation, both human and technical
- Ensured the securityof the client’s data through:
- The channelingof communication through ‘Secure VPN’
- The use of McAfee enterprise suite to protect the client’s data from virus attack.
- The deployment of an effective Network Access Control and Host Intrusion Prevention System
- The implementation of URL filter systemto promote surf control
- The imposition of access restrictions at the domain level
- Offered 6 Mbps dedicated data bandwidth
- Assigned a project manager and a subject matter expert
Our image editing services brought the following benefits to the client:
- Up to 73% reduction inoperation cost
- Improvement inthe quality of the services rendered
- Better and more affordable rates for the client’scustomers