We were approached by a reputed printer services provider with some considerable problem in their customer service. The company was facing serious downfall in the satisfaction level of the customers as their inbound call centre had an alarming call abandonment rate of about 40- 45%. This resulted in a situation where the unanswered queries of the customers were piling up and the overall satisfaction level of the customers slumped by more than 50% which reflected on their monthly revenue. The client was extremely unhappy with their call abandonment rate and the future prospects of the company. As such, the client wanted to increase the customer satisfaction levels by associating with a professional call center outsourcing company. At this juncture, we were approached by the client looking for a timely solution.
The Requirements of the Client
Before creating a strategic plan, the experienced team of WinBizsolutions decided to conduct an extensive analysis of the client’s concern.
After the investigation, we were able to ascertain the following
- The existing call centre support of the client seriously lacked the right human resource, process and technical infrastructure.
- The human resource of the service provider did not have adequate domain expertise to render support to the customers.
- The inbound technical support processes that were used by the client were not of a reliable and efficient BPO perform.
As per the insights we gathered from our analysis, we created an appropriate and efficient strategy for the client based on their exact inbound technical support requirements to improve the satisfaction levels of the customers.
Having years of experience in supporting numerous businesses from a wide range of industrial verticals, the inbound call centre team of WinBizsolutions conceived and designed a unique BPO platform capable of addressing and meeting all the unique requirements of the client.
We tried to slash the rate of call abandonment and improve the customer satisfaction level way beyond the original levels by implementing certain strategic inbound tech support processes.
The Supports Offered by Us
- We setup a team to address the inbound technical support requirements of the client’s customers.
- We ensured that the team setup for the client had exceptional domain expertise to render the support needed by the client’s customers.
- By intelligently integrating and creating a multi-channel platform for the customers to interact with the support team, we were able to reduce the turnaround time.
- Since there was a lot of pending queries of the customers to be dealt with in the first place, we began with 20 customer support agents. As the queries were addressed, the number of agents was further reduced to offer economy of scale to the client.
- As per the inbound call requirements of the client, we were able to offer date time support by introducing multiple shifts.
- In order to meet the increasing volume of call at peak business period, we decided to extend 24/7 technical support to the client.
- We also worked hard to reduce the waiting time of the customers considerably and introduced voice mail services for all the customers who were made to wait more than two minutes on the line.
- In order to address the issues of the customers whose call were dropped, we arranged a team to provide call back to the customers and address their issues effectively.
- Throughout the project and its execution, we have constantly striven to improve the quality of the tech support services rendered by refining, upgrading, rectifying and improvising the processes of the customer support.
The Outcome of the Project
- In a short span of time, our support was able to improve the satisfaction level of the customers considerably and improved the quality of overall inbound technical support exceptionally well.The client was extremely happy and satisfied with the following results we were able to deliver with our inbound call center services
- We were able to reduce the call abandonment rate from an intimidating 40% to an exceptional 6.3%.
- We were also able to help the client improve their reputation considerably, and the satisfaction level of the customers rose from a shoddy 51% to an excellent 94%.
The call centre team at our inbound technical support call center was able to achieve the results within a time span of three months and the results reflected well on the increasing revenue of the client. At the end, the client was extremely satisfied with the quality, professionalism and infrastructure we mobilized to help the client get back on the track to offer exceptional customer service to their valuable customer base.
Outsource Inbound Tech Support to WinBizsolutions
Are you a business facing the similar problem or wanting to improve the satisfaction levels of your customers?
If so, you have reached the best place to get all the support you need when it comes to expert inbound tech support services at affordable rates. Our extensive technical infrastructure and personnel with exceptional domain expertise can definitely bring all the positive changes to your business, customers and ultimately revenue.
Contact us now and we are happy to hear from you.