Microsoft does have an inbuilt tool named Paint but those who have used it very well know that it is too simple to be used frequently; a lot of limitations are there. You can’t work with it for getting professional outputs. At the same time relying on a complex tool like Adobe Photoshop will ruin hours of amateur property dealers who need quick results without too much of effort.
You have come across online image editor or photo editing apps that can be conveniently used for providing professional and crisp look to your images. This post discusses about the pros and cons of photo editing software to help you choose the one that suits your needs perfectly.
If a full blown version of Photoshop is not what you are looking for, perhaps a pill from the bottle will surely help you to serve the exact purpose. Photoshop Express is an online version which is light and feature packed. There are flexible options for enthusiastic users as well. You will have all the basic and every necessary feature.
- Provides agile collage feature that can be extended
- Navigation is easy and canvas visibility is better
- Simple to use and technical features can be tailored
- For accessing entire features array, a free Adobe account is to be created
- Everything is not “free,” as access to some features call for Creative Cloud membership
- JPEG is the only file format available for images to be edited
If Paint had tried to imitate Photoshop to an extent, then Pixlr would be the result. It is a beautifully composed tool with necessary color adjustment options and an intuitive web app product range which works seamlessly with any browser. Since it is a web application, you need not worry about installation and other parameters.
- Advanced range of image editing tools is available under one roof
- Stellar performance can be achieved through different complexity levels
- The interface is interactive and easy to work around
- Offers editing features available in advanced software versions
- Sometimes, special image editing background is needed to work with
- The images can be resized using complex function
- Downloads have to be periodically done in extensive manner
Collage builder is a resilient feature which is packed into IPICCY which makes the tool a comprehensive one among the agents. It is one of the favoured photo editing tools due to action packed features and its light weight. You can easily create collages with the tool and share them on social networks like integral which helps to serve as an advertisement for property. A lot of professional companies also recommended IPICCY.
- Interface is intuitive and easy to navigate through
- Many basic and advanced tools are included
- Numerous collage layouts that are simple and original are included
- You can preview results automatically when doing image edits
- Edited images can be downloaded and shared
- You can avail of just 2 file format options while saving
- You can avail of just one sharing option
- Customized collage layout cannot be created
It is one of the best free photo editor available as even artists with little experience can get accustomed to its usage quickly. This can be attributed to its intuitive user interface that has been designed to enhance the end user’s experience. Similar to other free editors available, the collage feature is present along with a host of other useful tools. You can add more than seventy different fonts, artistic and attractive stickers and other features.
- You can carry out resizing or cropping of your images with ease
- The package comes accompanied with special collection of seasonal filters
- Many pro features, touchup, frames, stickers and alluring effects are included
- It does not have an in-built library from where images can be chosen for learning editing
- Other special effects and font types, more than what is available, can be included
- The primary website of Ribbet lacks definitive or distinguishing features
Befunky is easy to use, intuitive and feature rich image editor that offers optimum performance assurance. A number of excellent picture editing elements have been included to give the image quality desired retouching. The collage feature is good and simple to use. With the help of exclusive collection of design elements, you can easily develop attractive brochures, PowerPoint slides, posters, invitations and postcard just with a few clicks.
- Great collection of features and editing tools are made available
- The in-built collage maker has made the editor highly popular
- A number of fun features have been included
- The user interface is intuitive
- Unique designs can be created simply by dragging and dropping
- The inbuilt collage maker offers ease of use
- Bold fonts, mesmerizing background colors and a host of original layouts included
- Many nagging ads would keep popping up and would distract you.
- You cannot create your own photo collage
- Eraser tool is not included
- A number of listed features come for a price tag
Click edit button to change this text.
Fotor allows you to edit images for free to a good extent. It is compatible with Windows and web browsers. The user interface is not sophisticated and easy to use. The unsteadiness characteristic of browser based online image editors is not present in Fotor. It assures of consistent performance without consuming lots of system resources. Your time would not be wasted and your productivity quotient would improve.
- The user interface is simple and friendly with numerous editing features.
- Images can be crafted in excellent manner
- Optimum and consistent performance is assured
- Fotor offers one-tap enhance tool which spontaneously touches up normal images
- Many distractive ads keep showing up.
- Special image editing background is required
- Effects cannot be tweaked with Fotor
- The font sizes cannot be changed in independent manner
- In free version, many features and functionalities have been disabled
The photo editors comparison that we have engaged in over here must have offered you useful insights into the functionalities and best features of various applications in free to use mode. Go about capturing images that catch your fancy and edit them with flair in any of these image editors for achieving spectacular results.
Though there are not any exclusive companies, you can confidently depend on professional photo editing companies to create stunning effects. However, be careful while selecting your service provider.